- Jokes? I just wrote about that
- Jewelry? I almost did, but I felt like a post showing off my jewelry collection would hold little to no interest for others.
- Julie? Covered her last week!
- Junk? I've got plenty of that in my house, but I'm not in the mood to show it off right now.
- Junk Mail? Yay! I've got plenty of junk mail. And more coming in every day.
|Plus I missed the best deal by waiting too long!|
I've also been getting lots of emails about local single seniors. I know I'm pushing 40, but I certainly don't need a dating site for old people. I don't need a Christian dating site either. I mean, I'm Christian, and I think that's a great idea for finding like-minded people, but technically, I don't need a dating site at all, since I'm happily married.
|But apparently, I can get divorced, drink some coffee, and then go find a new boyfriend!|
My junk mail box collects a lot of emails from Twitter, Facebook, and other social media things that I don't need to be aware of. I remember trying to turn off those alerts, but for some reason it must not have worked.
I looked and looked, but all the Nigerian Princes seems to have given up on me. I haven't gotten any investment offers from them in a while. I hope it's not because they think I'm dead. I have been getting a lot of emails about funeral planning and cremation. Or maybe I just can't see the emails since I need LASIK surgery.
The only useful thing I see here is the battle between Marcia and Margie at Burger Rewards. That sounds really appealing. But really? I'd rather go with tacos.