10 things I've been doing instead of blogging
1. Sewing, cross-stitching, and shopping for Christmas presents.
2. Moving an Elf.
3. Refereeing fights between the kids.
4. Crushing Candies
5. Taking Henry to the doctor and dealing with the subsequent breathing treatments and anti-histamine.
6. Coughing and whispering (because I lost my voice).
7. Traveling to visit family.
8. Trying to sleep.
9. Writing fever-induced posts in my head while half awake.
10. Trying to get my mojo back.
I've got plans this week to get back into the groove. They may or may not come to fruition, but at least now you sort of know why. The main obstacle for me right now is getting over this cough. I've pulled a few muscles and been having trouble sleeping. I feel like a zombie during the day. I think I'm at the tail end of this mess, so cross your fingers and hopefully I'll see you around this space again this week!
By the way, Tuesday Ten is making a change for the New Year. We're moving to a once a month format and our topics will be anything goes. If you've got a list of 10, link it up below.