I am thankful for my family: My parents and brothers who helped grow me into the woman I am today. My husband and the family we have created together. My aunts, uncles, and cousins who I don't see as often as I'd like, but enjoy immensely when we do get together. I feel so very loved and treasured by my family.
I am thankful for my friends: Some of them I see on a regular basis. Some of them I've never met. A few I've never met, but have spoken to on the phone (Lisa sounds like she's from the south and Janine sounds like a New Yorker. I didn't ask them what I sound like!) They've got my back when I need them, the hold me up and keep me grounded at the same time.
I am thankful for my work: My job challenges me and lets me grow. I work with good people who value me as a person. I love interacting with students on a regular basis. I am surrounded by books!
My faith--There are some days I'm not sure how I'd get through with the assurance that God is in control and that this is not my final home.
My freedom-I didn't earn it. I didn't do anything to deserve it. In light of the current situation in the world, though, I am so very thankful for the freedoms I have.
My home-It's got a nice, cozy spot on the couch. It's filled with my favorite people. What more could I want? (An extra bathroom, but that's it, I promise!)
My health-Aside from a few headaches and allergy symptoms here and there, I've had a good long run of being healthy.
My education-My parents raised me to value education. I am thankful every day for my college experience and the opportunity to continue learning in my job.
My creativity-The laundry is a little extra piled up lately, but I've been feeding my creative side. It's an acceptable trade off for me.
The ability to serve-I love being able to help people. I love the feeling that I'm leaving the world a little bit better off.
I hope you are aware of all the things you have to be thankful for today.
1) Link up a post, old or new, pertaining to the TuesdayTen topic for this week and add our TuesdayTen button to your post or sidebar.
2) Please do not link up contests, product reviews, or sponsored posts. Links not pertaining to the topic will be removed at the hosts' discretion.
3) Visit your hosts and follow them on social media.
4) Visit as many other linked posts as you can and show those bloggers some love by commenting and/or sharing.
5) By linking up you agree to be subscribed to our #TuesdayTen mailing list. Emails are only sent once a week and you can unsubscribe at any time. If you would like to be added to the mailing list without linking up, click here.