The world these days seems faster, smaller, and much more scary than when I was younger. Things that used to impact only people within a 100 mile radius are now blasted out on the news all across the world. I'm not so sure that all this extra knowledge is good for anyone. Or maybe I'm just a fan of ignorance in a lot of situations.
Regardless of what fears we have and what battles we are facing, we all need something to cling to; something to turn to when things get tough or we get scared. There are as many ways to deal with fears as there are people in this world. And some supports work better for certain situations.
1. Some people draw great strength and comfort from their faith. Maybe there's a special Scripture passage that helps you through tough times or gives you courage when you need it.
2. Perhaps it's a close friend. Is there someone you can call on any time, day or night if you need a comforting shoulder to lean on?
3. Do you have a kick @$$ playlist to listen to when you need a boost?
4. Maybe some inspirational quotes can help you get through your trying times.
5. Or a story of someone else who has overcome something and made the world a better place because of it.
7. Or the endorphins from a great workout?
|Thanks for the picture, Jenn!|
Whatever fears you're facing, I hope that you can find some strength and encouragement in knowing that we all have fears. Some people may hide them better than others, but none of us are perfect or 100% brave all the time.
What fears have you faced? What helps you face those fears?
Tuesday Ten is a fun linkup created by Lisa @ The Golden Spoons and Rabia @ TheLiebers. Each Tuesday we make a list of ten things and link them up to share. At the end of each post we post the topic for the next week. Anyone can join in! If you would like to be added to the mailing list without linking up, click here. We hope to see you on Tuesday!
1) Link up a post, old or new, pertaining to the TuesdayTen topic for this week and add our TuesdayTen button to your post or sidebar.
2) Please do not link up contests, product reviews, or sponsored posts. Links not pertaining to the topic will be removed at the hosts' discretion.
3) Visit your hosts and follow them on social media.
4) Visit as many other linked posts as you can and show those bloggers some love by commenting and/or sharing.
5) By linking up you agree to be subscribed to our #TuesdayTen mailing list. Emails are only sent once a week and you can unsubscribe at any time. If you would like to be added to the mailing list without linking up, click here.