Actually, not all of the things on my list are horribly unhealthy, some are just foods that my stomach won't tolerate too much of. Or maybe my wallet, since I'd have to pay for them more regularly. So, I'll add a few caveats: if calories/nutrition/money/digestion didn't matter, I could eat these foods every day!
2. Dr. Pepper
3. Peanut M&Ms
4. Fudge Brownies
5. That amazing grilled shrimp salad at Jimmy Madison's downtown.
7. Subway sandwiches
10. Fresh fruit
And now I'm hungry again. You? What could you indulge in forever?
1) Link up a post, old or new, pertaining to the TuesdayTen topic for this week and add our TuesdayTen button to your post or sidebar.
2) Please do not link up contests, product reviews, or sponsored posts. Links not pertaining to the topic will be removed at the hosts' discretion.
3) Visit your hosts and follow them on social media.
4) Visit as many other linked posts as you can and show those bloggers some love by commenting and/or sharing.
5) By linking up you agree to be subscribed to out #TuesdayTen mailing list. Emails are only sent once a week and you can unsubscribe at any time. If you would like to be added to the mailing list without linking up, click here.
Don't forget to add the new #TuesdayTen badge to your post or homepage!
Click to sign up for #TuesdayTen reminder emails: http://eepurl.com/PXVtr