I'm a little bit of a nosy person. I'm secretly nosy, though. I stalk people on their facebook pages, but I make sure not to like or comment on anything. If you are discussing private information within earshot, I might listen in, but I'd never ask questions or bring it up again later.
|I paid, but Canva won't let me download!|
I'm sure you've often heard the phrase "oh to be a fly on the wall in that room!" That's the inspiration behind this week's list. I started out with mostly current day locations, but then as I thought more about it, I decided that there were a few other places I'd like to have been.
Ten Places I'd Like to be a Fly on theWall
- My kids' classrooms during the school day: What really goes on all day besides "nothing"?
- Ken's office at work: He never brings home good stories about work, but I need to know how his day is going!
- The kitchen at the restaurant when I go out to eat: I try not to be demanding with ordering strangenon-menu items, but I'd still like to hear if they have anything to say about my meal!
- The set of a great tv show. Buffy the Vampire Slayer? The Big Bang Theory? How I Met Your Mother?: Those casts seem to get along so well, I'll bet it would be a hoot to hang out on set for a day to watch the interactions!
- My parents' house when the kids are visiting: Exactly what kind of spoiling is going on over there??
- The Oval Office during some serious politicking: What's the balance between hard core wheeling and dealing and functioning in the voters' best interests?
- The Vatican when a Pope is selected: It just sounds like such a fascinating process!
- My parents' first date: Awww! How'd it go?
- An author's writing space: Wouldn't it be amazing to see where aall the magic happens when Jodi Picoult or Nora Roberts writes a new book?
- Your house when you read this: Not in a creepy way, but just to see if I made you smile, or laugh, or nod along with what you were reading! You can tell me in the comments!
Is there any place that you'd like to be a fly on the wall? You could pick past or present; somewhere you're familiar with or a place you've never been. Link up your own post or share in the comments.
1) Link up a post, old or new, pertaining to the TuesdayTen topic for this week and add our TuesdayTen button to your post or sidebar.
2) Please do not link up contests, product reviews, or sponsored posts. Links not pertaining to the topic will be removed at the hosts' discretion.
3) Visit your hosts and follow them on social media.
4) Visit as many other linked posts as you can and show those bloggers some love by commenting and/or sharing.
5) By linking up you agree to be subscribed to out #TuesdayTen mailing list. Emails are only sent once a week and you can unsubscribe at any time. If you would like to be added to the mailing list without linking up, click here.
Don't forget to add the new #TuesdayTen badge to your post or homepage!
Click to sign up for #TuesdayTen reminder emails: http://eepurl.com/PXVtr