The boys came to work with me for a bit one afternoon. They obviously needed to test out the furniture.
I tried out this new pork recipe a few weeks ago. I was a bit nervous because of the directions but it tasted divine! You season the roast with your favorite seasons and place it in a 500 degree oven for 5 minutes per pound. Then you turn the oven off and leave it shut for an hour. After an hour, take out the meat, cover it tightly with foil and let it sit for 20 minutes. Then serve.
Being silly with my Pop Secret cinnamon roll popcorn and sunglasses courtesy of #KloutPerks.
These ducks have been hanging around the church lately. We named them Peter, James, and John.
This is not what I was expecting when I opened this jewelry box!
My beautiful girl enjoying a Dum Dum after dinner.
Henry's First Communion class closed their retreat with an Agape meal. He decorated his own Paten and Chalice that he got to bring home as a memento. Less than two weeks until his First Communion!
Participants all lined up and ready to run at the First Annual Second Home Super Hero 5K!
My littlest one just turned 5! He's showing off his birthday shirt and his age.
I have sadly become the building police on my end of the building. The past few Mondays I've noticed large amounts of glass in the parking lot from the house across the street (college parties). One day last week, I saw this tag on the wall. I was very angry that someone had damaged our building, but it actually came off nicely, except for the rocks and the grass.
What have you been photographing lately? Tell me in the commments or link up your own post below.
Tuesday Ten is a fun linkup created by Lisa @ The Golden Spoons and Rabia @ TheLiebers. Each Tuesday we make a list of ten things and link them up to share. At the end of each post we post the topic for the next week. Anyone can join in! If you would like to be added to the mailing list without linking up, click here. We hope to see you on Tuesday!
1) Link up a post, old or new, pertaining to the TuesdayTen topic for this week and add our TuesdayTen button to your post or sidebar.
2) Please do not link up contests, product reviews, or sponsored posts. Links not pertaining to the topic will be removed at the hosts' discretion.
3) Visit your hosts and follow them on social media.
4) Visit as many other linked posts as you can and show those bloggers some love by commenting and/or sharing.
5) By linking up you agree to be subscribed to out #TuesdayTen mailing list. Emails are only sent once a week and you can unsubscribe at any time. If you would like to be added to the mailing list without linking up, click here.
Don't forget to add the new #TuesdayTen badge to your post or homepage!
Click to sign up for #TuesdayTen reminder emails: http://eepurl.com/PXVtr