13. Have you ever blown bubbles in your milk? Yes, of course I have. I used to try to blow enough bubbles to make them over flow out of the glass. It's fun! They're pretty! Don't tell my kids!
14. Would you rather eat a Big Mac or a Whopper? I prefer a Whopper. I like my burgers with a salad on them. McDonald's used to have a burger with lettuce, tomatoes, and pickles on it, but I don't think they do anymore.
15. Have you ever gone skinny-dipping? Nope
16. Would you ever parachute out of a plane? Yes, I think I would. My father-in-law did last year, but he didn't tell us until afterwards because he was afraid we would get mad about it. I wasn't really mad, more jealous!
17. What's the most daring thing you've done? I'm not sure I've done a lot of daring things. I once quit a job that I was fed up with without any prospects or future plans. That was kind of scary, but I'm glad I did it because I was pretty bogged down with mental junk from that place.
18. When you are at the grocery store, do you ask for paper or plastic? Neither. I bring my own bags. And the cashiers at my store see me coming and expect them. One time, the cashier saw me and started clearing out the bagging area to make space for my bags, but when he started ringing me up I realized that I had forgotten to bring them with me. We both laughed. And I asked for plastic.
19. True or False: You would rather eat steak than pizza. False. Steak is good, but I'd rather have pizza!
20. Did you have a baby blanket? Yes. It was a waffle weave white blanket with white satin edging. I was a blanket clutching thumb sucker and a bed wetter, so that blanket ended up torn in shreds from handling and washing. My mom still has pieces of it in a plastic bag.
21. Have you ever tried to cut your own hair? I cut my own bangs on a regular basis.
22. How did that turn out? I think it's turned out fine! I'm trying to grow out my "wings" right now, so they look weird though.
23. Have you ever sleepwalked? I don't know if this counts...I was a bedwetter until I was 11 years old. My mom worked evening and night shifts as a nurse. Often, she would come to my room before she left for work and walk me to the bathroom. I would sit down, pee, wipe and wash all without waking up. I never remembered it the next day, but I knew she had done it. Does that make sense? I don't think I have ever gotten up out of bed of my own volition; just with mom's encouragement.
So there you have it! Ten (plus one) random facts about me! Answer one of these questions in the comments or link up your own list of random facts below!
1) Link up a post, old or new, pertaining to the TuesdayTen topic for this week and add our TuesdayTen button to your post or sidebar.
2) Please do not link up contests, product reviews, or sponsored posts. Links not pertaining to the topic will be removed at the hosts' discretion.
3) Visit your hosts and follow them on social media.
4) Visit as many other linked posts as you can and show those bloggers some love by commenting and/or sharing.
5) By linking up you agree to be subscribed to out #TuesdayTen mailing list. Emails are only sent once a week and you can unsubscribe at any time. If you would like to be added to the mailing list without linking up, click here.
Don't forget to add the new #TuesdayTen badge to your post or homepage!