The kiddos are on Spring Break this week and they're spending some time with my parents. I've got a little more flexibility in my schedule than usual. I've had so much fun...folding laundry and watching videos of my kids when they were little. I'm a real party animal, ya know!
Oh! I also made a video of what's in my freezer, since that's the topic for #TuesdayTen this week. What are ten things you're willing to share about in your freezer?
1) Link up a post, old or new, pertaining to the TuesdayTen topic for this week and add our TuesdayTen button to your post or sidebar.
2) Please do not link up contests, product reviews, or sponsored posts. Links not pertaining to the topic will be removed at the hosts' discretion.
3) Visit your hosts and follow them on social media.
4) Visit as many other linked posts as you can and show those bloggers some love by commenting and/or sharing.
5) By linking up you agree to be subscribed to our #TuesdayTen mailing list. Emails are only sent once a week and you can unsubscribe at any time. If you would like to be added to the mailing list without linking up, click here.
Come link up again next April 7: In honor of "No Housework Day" What are ten chores you wish you never had to do again?