The rules for accepting the 2015 One Lovely Blog Award:
-- Thank and link back to the person who nominated you. – Share 7 things about yourself. – Nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on their blogs to let them know.
7 Things About Myself
- I am five feet tall. I also wear a size five shoe, wedding ring, and underpants. There are five people in my birth family and five people in the family I created. And I have never been on a quest for a six-fingered man.
- I do not like coffee. Mostly it's the taste, although I do like the smell. It's also because caffeine and I do not get along. I had a caffeine addiction in college and when I finally kicked it, I had headaches and jitters for weeks. Now I mostly stay away. Yesterday I had a Dr. Pepper (AKA elixir of the gods) for lunch and I power cleaned my house. I also did not sleep well last night.
- I like math. I like puzzles. I sometimes doodle long division for fun. Calculus and Trigonometry make my head hurt though.
- I have my ears pierced twice. Once from when I was 6 weeks old and once from when I was 11 and finally stopped wetting the bed. I don't usually wear anything in the second holes (but I still don't wet the bed).
- I like to read. I read very fast, but my comprehension is not that great. I mostly read for fluff, though, so that doesn't really matter.
- I sing along with everything on the radio, but I rarely know the names of the songs or artist.
- I think it's silly to not like Friday the 13th. It's a Friday! What's not to like?!? Monday the 13th is much worse. Except I was born on a Monday the 13th...