In honor of the upcoming holiday, we are each making a LOVE LIST for #TuesdayTen. I could think long and hard about ten things I love, or I could just wing it and list the first ten things that come to mind. Guess which route I chose!
- Socks! Have I mentioned that before?
- Camisoles. AKA camis. I love them. I wear one almost every day. I was having serious withdrawal issues when the washer broke and I had to go without!
- Speaking of...my new washer! We ended up splurging a little bit because we knew our tax refund was coming. We got a great deal on a new Whirlpool!
- So obviously, I also love tax refunds! I know some people (*cough* my dad) refer to them as an interest free loan to the government, but I look at them as surprise money we would have frittered away if it had come in little by little.
- I also love jewelry. Namely, I've become obsessed with Premier and having jewelry parties. I've even looked into selling it myself, but I just haven't taken the leap yet.
- Books! That's not a surprise to anyone, I'm sure. When the washer was broken and I didn't have a way to go through the nightly cycle of swapping loads, I got back into my reading habit with a vengeance.
- Spreadsheets-I know, that probably makes me a nerd. I'm okay with that. I have a spreadsheet that keeps track of my childcare expenses. I have another that keeps track of how many steps I've taken per day, with weekly averages and color coding. I even have some that I created for work!
- My new Zumba videos! I bought them off someone on Facebook. There are a variety of workouts. I find that I can do a 20 minute one during the week and splurge on a 45-50 minute one on the weekends. Frances has even joined in!
- Fishies! There has been a steep learning curve with these fishies. We've lost three, but the other five seem to be doing well. We've gotten the ammonia under control and I'm waiting to make sure it's steady before we add in any others. Unfortunately, all three fish that we lost were Ben's and he's been sad about them.
- Little tiny notebooks. It has recently come to my attention that sometimes it gets hard to be heard in a family with three kids all vying for mom's attention. I started a little tiny notebook for Henry and put it in his sock drawer. I can write him little notes and invite him into conversation with me. So far, he's written me a few smiley faces, a couple of "I love yous!" and some short sentences about life. I'm starting one for Frances too, and I'm hoping we can open up some easier lines of communication this way.
We hope you have enjoyed our #TuesdayTen lists! If so, please link up one of your own and share your post using #TuesdayTen!
1) Link up a post, old or new, pertaining to the TuesdayTen topic for this week and add our TuesdayTen button to your post or sidebar.
2) Please do not link up contests, product reviews, or sponsored posts. Links not pertaining to the topic will be removed at the hosts' discretion.
3) Visit your hosts and follow them on social media.
4) Visit as many other linked posts as you can and show those bloggers some love by commenting and/or sharing.
5) By linking up you agree to be subscribed to our #TuesdayTen mailing list. Emails are only sent once a week and you can unsubscribe at any time. If you would like to be added to the mailing list without linking up, click here.
Come link up again next Tuesday, February 17th, when the topic will be My Way Day: 10 Things I'd Change if I had my Way.