I'm not pointing any of that out to complain, but it sure does lend itself to a great setup for a post about what I'd do if I had my way for a day. I can tell you what I wouldn't do!! See above!
If I had my way for a whole day, there would definitely be some changes around here!
- There would be NO SNOW! I'm not a fan of winter at all, and being stuck inside with the fear that power will go out is the worst part of winter.
- Everyone would be healthy and in a good mood. That's a rare combination around here lately!
- I could say something once and get the appropriate response right away. If I say, "Please put your shoes away" they would end up in the bin where they belong. If I say it's time to go, we'd all be in the van within a minute and I wouldn't have to repeat myself or raise my voice.
- People would say what they mean and mean what they say. No more of this passive-aggressive stuff. If I ask what's wrong, just tell me! And if I ask what you want for dinner, then pick something and stick with it.
- All the chores would get done without me having to ask. Why is it my job to assign dishes and laundry? Everyone in the house can see that they need to be done, right?
- I get to pick the shows on TV!! I can't even believe how far behind I am on my shows! But whenever the TV is on, it's always someone elses choice!
- My friends and family would be less than ten minutes away. We could visit with each other and just hang out with no worries about drive time or guest rooms.
- I'd get to take a nap and read a book! Usually it's one or the other, and not always my choice. There are times when I really want to read, but I fall asleep as soon as I sit down. Or else I'm exhausted but I can't sleep and end up reading instead.
- I'd go shopping and all the stores would carry my size! And it would be on sale! That would really make my day!
- Calories would not count all day. I would eat whatever I wanted for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks and not have to worry about what the scale would tell me later.
What would you do if you had your way for a day? Tell me in the comments or go all out and write your own post to link up below!
1) Link up a post, old or new, pertaining to the TuesdayTen topic for this week and add our TuesdayTen button to your post or sidebar.
2) Please do not link up contests, product reviews, or sponsored posts. Links not pertaining to the topic will be removed at the hosts' discretion.
3) Visit your hosts and follow them on social media.
4) Visit as many other linked posts as you can and show those bloggers some love by commenting and/or sharing.
5) By linking up you agree to be subscribed to our #TuesdayTen mailing list. Emails are only sent once a week and you can unsubscribe at any time. If you would like to be added to the mailing list without linking up, click here.
Come link up again next Tuesday, February 24th, when we'll be sharing our first ten blog posts.