- iPhone with charger-What version will we be on in 100 years? Will any of the apps still work?
- Print out of a Pinterest board-Let's show those future people just how crazy we could be sometimes!
- DVD and player-I'm guessing that the way we watch videos in the future will be different. Heck, my kids don't even know how to work a VHS player!
- A textbook-Something tells me that textbooks, and maybe books in general, will be relics in 100 years.
- A Happy Meal toy-Maybe I'll even include some Chicken McNuggets. We all know they don't go bad!!
- Cash money/coins-I barely use cash money now. I wonder if it will exist at all in the future?
- A Nicholas Sparks/Jodi Picoult novel-Let's just make those future humans cry, shall we!!
- Monster High doll-I don't understand this trend now. Wonder if it will freak out people in the future?
- Lego set-This will either really confuse people in the future or get them all excited because of their "vintage value!"
- Used car catalog-My husband picks these up to peruse. It would be a good way to show off what cars used to look like.
Your Tuesday Ten hostesses are:
1) Link up a post, old or new, pertaining to the TuesdayTen topic for this week and add our TuesdayTen button to your post or sidebar.
2) Please do not link up contests, product reviews, or sponsored posts. Links not pertaining to the topic will be removed at the hosts' discretion.
3) Visit your hosts and follow them on social media.
4) Visit as many other linked posts as you can and show those bloggers some love by commenting and/or sharing.
5) By linking up you agree to be subscribed to out #TuesdayTen mailing list. Emails are only sent once a week and you can unsubscribe at any time. If you would like to be added to the mailing list without linking up, click here.
Come link up again next Tuesday, January 27, when the topic will be 10 things you could not live without!