Happy Tuesday! Today our prompt is to go back to this list of random questions and answer ten more. I had to nix a few of my random numbers because I had already answered them last time, so I hope you don't mind!
3. Before you started this survey, what were you doing? I just finished putting the kids to bed and feeding the cat. OK, FINE! I snuck two donuts out of the bag in the kitchen. Are you happy now. Well, I'm not! Be right back...gotta get another donut!
13. What is on the walls of the room you are in? I am in my bedroom. The walls are crappy beige. I've got a picture from my grandparents on one wall and a St. Francis prayer on another next to a crucifix. Otherwise they are pretty bare.
78. Which came first the chicken or the egg? That's a tough question that people have been trying to answer forever. I think they chicken came first, because God created living beings. That chicken laid the first egg and the rest, as they say, is breakfast!
8. When did you last step outside? What were you doing? The last time I stepped out of a building into the outdoors was about an hour and a half ago. Frances had a violin concert tonight, so we were out at her school for that. We stepped outside to get in the van and go home. It was snowing very prettily when we left. I only say that because I expect it will stop snowing and go away before tomorrow morning.
59. Think fast, what do you like right now? Right now I like the silence in my house. I like the cozy blankets on my bed. I like that my keyboard is cooperating so I can write this. I like that I have a new book sitting next to me as motivation to get my post finished!
5. Without looking, guess what time it is. It's 9:02 PM. Actually, I checked. It's 9:03. I knew that because I picked the number for the last two questions based on what time it was!
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch? If I stretch out to my left I can just barely touch Ken's dresser. It's the closest thing to me in that direction.
42. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? Um, no. But thanks for asking!! I was a J C Penney store model once for their back to school line. I'm not sure you can handle the blue eye shadow that was involved!
9. Did you dream last night? Last night I was pretty exhausted from all the cleaning and decorating I did. I remember having a hard time setting down for sleep, but I don't remember any dreams.
16. What is the last film you saw? I think the last movie I saw at home was Stitch, the kids' movie. They noticed that Papa had it, so we borrowed it and they've been begging to watch it. I think the last movie I saw in a theater was either Frozen or a Hunger Games movie. I don't honestly remember!
I hope you enjoyed this second installment of random question answering! Feel free to write your own post and link it up here or comment with your answer to your favorite question from the list!
#TuesdayTen rules and such are here. Please read them if you've never participated before.
Also, there are a few spaces left in our giveaway for our first birthday in January. You can purchase a link for only $5 and get lots of social media exposure. Click here for more information!
The prompt next week is: 10 Things on my Christmas List.