- The family I was born into: My mom and dad. My two brothers. Various aunts, uncles, and cousins
- The family I married into: My in laws are the people who caused Ken to be the man he is and for that I am grateful.
- The family I created: A husband and wife and three kiddos. It's not exactly what I had imagined, but it makes me happy and keeps me on my toes.
- My friends: I'm very fortunate that I've got great friends who always have my back. Friends who tell it like it is and put up with me doing the same. Friends who can get after my kids one minute and scop them up for hugs the next.
- My health: I do not take it for granted. I may get the sniffles on occasion, but that's about it.
- My job: I ask myself every day how I stumbled in to this position with the people that I work with. My job offers me challenges and routines as well as a schedule flexible enough to allow me to still be a mom.
- My kids' schools and teachers: They are the best! They really love their students and work hard to bring out the best in them
- My blog and blog readers (that means you!): I have this great creative outlet that has brought me friendships from all over the place! Plus I bring in a little income for my family and get some neat things to try out as well.
- Books and the ability to read them: I've loved getting lost in books since I was four years old. I hope I never stop being able to dive into the pages of a good book and just get lost for a while.
- The freedoms I don't even notice that I have: People complain about our country, but they forget that they are fortunate to be able to do so. I am lucky to have been born here in this time and place and to have the freedoms that so many around the world just don't have.
#TuesdayTen rules and such are here. Please read them if you've never participated before.
Also, we are putting together a giveaway for our first birthday in January. You can purchase a link for only $5 and get lots of social media exposure. Click here for more information!