Usually Lisa lets me talk about what I love or hate about a season, but apparently this time around I have to be nice to Fall. It will be a stretch, but I think I can do it!
- Corduroys and sweaters
- Boots and scarves
- Snuggling on the couch under a blanket
- Fires in the fireplace
- Hot chocolate, hot cider, hot tea
- Chili, soups, and stews
- Fall holidays: Halloween and Thanksgiving
- Fuzzy socks
- Bad weather=an excuse to stay inside and read books
Tell me how you really feel about fall in the comments, or link up your own post below:
We hope you have enjoyed our #TuesdayTen lists! If so, please link up one of your own and share your post using #TuesdayTen!
1) Link up a post, old or new, pertaining to the TuesdayTen topic for this week and add our TuesdayTen button to your post or sidebar.
2) Please do not link up contests, product reviews, or sponsored posts. Links not pertaining to the topic will be removed at the hosts' discretion.
3) Visit your hosts and follow them on social media.
4) Visit as many other linked posts as you can and show those bloggers some love by commenting and/or sharing.
5) By linking up you agree to be subscribed to out #TuesdayTen mailing list. Emails are only sent once a week and you can unsubscribe at any time. If you would like to be added to the mailing list without linking up, click here.
Don't forget to add the new #TuesdayTen badge to your post or homepage!
Click to sign up for #TuesdayTen reminder emails: http://eepurl.com/PXVtr