I like to try and make as many lists as possible around now. I have lists to keep track of my lists. I even had a co-worker ask me if I had enough sticky notes on my desk the other day. I've removed a few and added a few more since then. It's a never ending cycle!
One list that I haven't accomplished much on, though is my bucket list. I guess that's not a terrible thing, since a bucket list is traditionally a collection of things you'd like to do before you die, and I don't have plans to die any time soon. But I still have a list, and every once in a while, I think about things I can add to it. My whole bucket list can be found here, but today, just for fun, I thought I'd write my Blogging Bucket List.
- Write a post that goes completely viral
- Be quoted or used as a reference in a national news story
- Go to a blogging conference
- Meet a whole bunch of my blogging friends in person
- Get paid enough to dig us out of debt
- Be featured in a book (DONE! The Mother of All Meltdowns )
- Get to 500 "likes" on my Facebook page (help, please!)
- Make friends and get to know people from all over the world (DONE!)
- Find my childhood best friend through my blog connections (please read!)
- Posting 1000 posts (should happen sometime in December actually!) This is post #975
#TuesdayTen rules and such are here. Please read them if you've never participated before.
Also, we are putting together a giveaway for our first birthday in January. You can purchase a link for only $5 and get lots of social media exposure. Click here for more information!