National Pet Peeve week? Did you know that depending on how you look at the calendar, this might be the third week of October? Hope that doesn't bother you! This week for #TuesdayTen, we're dishing about pet peeves. Everybody has a few, and today I've narrowed my list down to these ten:
- Cabinets that hang open-The ones at my house always hang open because the latches are broken and we've never fixed them. The ones at work hang open because people leave them that way!
- Time left on the microwave-Honestly, it's not so much looking at the numbers, it's wondering why someone took the food out before the time stopped. Who does that?! People in every office I've ever worked in, that's who!
- Empty boxes left on the shelf-There's not much worse than reaching for a trash bag to put in the can and finding nothing. Or needing to blow your nose...with an empty box! This happens all the time, both at work and at home.
- Foot shuffling-Pick up your feet when you walk!! 'Nuff said!
- People who don't wave you on when they're giving you the right of way. I'm not a mind reader!
- Or people who don't wave to say thank you when you let them go. Rude!
- Overuse of the word "accident." No, son, it was not an accident that you kicked your brother.
- When people trip over something in their way, but then leave it there instead of putting it away.
- When people smell something, grimace, and then say, "Does this smell gross?" while waving it in your face.
- Pretty much everything on this list!
We hope you have enjoyed our #TuesdayTen lists! If so, please link up one of your own and share your post using #TuesdayTen!
1) Link up a post, old or new, pertaining to the TuesdayTen topic for this week and add our TuesdayTen button to your post or sidebar.
2) Please do not link up contests, product reviews, or sponsored posts. Links not pertaining to the topic will be removed at the hosts' discretion.
3) Visit your hosts and follow them on social media.
4) Visit as many other linked posts as you can and show those bloggers some love by commenting and/or sharing.
5) By linking up you agree to be subscribed to out #TuesdayTen mailing list. Emails are only sent once a week and you can unsubscribe at any time. If you would like to be added to the mailing list without linking up, click here.
Don't forget to add the new #TuesdayTen badge to your post or homepage!
Click to sign up for #TuesdayTen reminder emails: http://eepurl.com/PXVtr