The entire country is in back-to-school mode and it puts thoughts of learning in my head. Growing up I always wanted to be a teacher. I've always enjoyed learning new things and helping others to learn too. While classroom teaching didn't end up suiting me, I still enjoy teaching and learning.
This week for #TuesdayTen, Lisa and I are exploring ten things we would like to learn:
- How to crochet
- Play the piano
- More about child development
- More about cooking and creating my own recipes
- How to take better photographs
- Basic wiring/electricity
- How to design/sew my own clothes
- Appliance repair
#TuesdayTen is hosted by:
We hope you have enjoyed our #TuesdayTen lists! If so, please link up one of your own and share your post using #TuesdayTen!
1) Link up a post, old or new, pertaining to the TuesdayTen topic for this week and add our TuesdayTen button to your post or sidebar.
2) Please do not link up contests, product reviews, or sponsored posts. Links not pertaining to the topic will be removed at the hosts' discretion.
3) Visit your hosts and follow them on social media.
4) Visit as many other linked posts as you can and show those bloggers some love by commenting and/or sharing.
5) By linking up you agree to be subscribed to out #TuesdayTen mailing list. Emails are only sent once a week and you can unsubscribe at any time. If you would like to be added to the mailing list without linking up, click here.
Don't forget to add the #TuesdayTen badge to your post or homepage!