So here's what I'd really do. I'd invite my grandparents on both sides and Ken's mom; all of whom have passed on. Then I'd invite my parents and brothers and sister in law, my kids and Ken as well as Ken's dad, Ken's brother and sister in law with my niece, and Ken's sister and brother-in-law. I'll pretend I can't count and we'd all be able to sit down together and visit!
And just so I can stick with a theme of "ten," here are the ten things we'd get to do!
- Fishing stories from Grandpa Davies
- Quilting lesson from Grandma Davies
- Cooking lesson from Grandma Brainard
- Gardening lesson from Grandpa Brainard
- Let Grams (Ken's mom) meet Benjamin since she never got to
- Ask Ken's mom if he was really as well behaved as a kid as he tries to tell me he was
- Eat a home-cooked meal together
- Watch the kids play
- Lots of hugs and snuggles
- Tons of pictures of our fictional get together, so we can look back on them always and reminisce.
#TuesdayTen is hosted by:
We hope you have enjoyed our #TuesdayTen lists! If so, please link up one of your own and share your post using #TuesdayTen!
1) Link up a post, old or new, pertaining to the TuesdayTen topic for this week and add our TuesdayTen button to your post or sidebar.
2) Please do not link up contests, product reviews, or sponsored posts. Links not pertaining to the topic will be removed at the hosts' discretion.
3) Visit your hosts and follow them on social media.
4) Visit as many other linked posts as you can and show those bloggers some love by commenting and/or sharing.
5) By linking up you agree to be subscribed to out #TuesdayTen mailing list. Emails are only sent once a week and you can unsubscribe at any time. If you would like to be added to the mailing list without linking up, click here.
Sep 30 - National Ask a Stupid Question Day -Pick ten numbers between 1-100, then go here http://www.cfcl.com/vlb/Memes/Questionaires/random_1.html and answer the questions that correspond with the numbers you chose! (Or, just choose 10 questions from the list to answer.)
Don't forget to add the new #TuesdayTen badge to your post or homepage!
Click to sign up for #TuesdayTen reminder emails: http://eepurl.com/PXVtr