I used to be a lot better at menu planning, but over the summer I got off course. Now that school is back in session and routine rules the day, I'm trying to get back in the habit. I signed in to my Relish! account to find some yummy foods to get us out of the food rut we've been stuck in and I found some winners! Check here if you'd like to see my explanation of how Relish! works to keep you organized in the kitchen.
This semester, Tuesday and Thursday are our major activity nights. I decided to plan one meal for both of those days and the girls will eat it one night and the boys get it the other. There's no sense in planning two whole meals for nights when only half the family is home at a time.
This week we'll be eating:
- Monday-Sloppy Jose's
- Tuesday-Individual Apple-Pork Meatloaves with rice
- Wednesday-Slow cooker roasted rosemary chicken with boiled salt potatoes
- Thursday-Individual Apple-Pork Meatloaves with rice
- Saturday-Honey Teriyaki Chicken
- Sunday--Baked Tilapia with parsley and thyme and noodles
What's for dinner at your house this week?