- Take more time to talk with and listen to your loved ones. They won't be around forever, and some day you'll want to hear that story again, or ask that question and hear the answer straight from them.
- Cut out the boyfriend crap!! Seriously!! Stop worrying about boys and just make friends with people. The one you are looking for will come along when you least expect it anyway.
- School might be easy for you most of the time, but you still need to pay attention and follow the steps. Learning how to learn is a good skill to have later in life. Trust me!
- CLEAN YOUR ROOM!! It's only one room, you need to get in the habit of keeping it neat and orderly when it's not a big challenge. Then it won't seem so overwhelming when you have a whole house to be responsible for. You can't hide the living room under your bed!
- Be who you are and stop worrying about what other people think. The reality is that those other people who seem so perfect and put together are struggling with the same insecurities as you are. They just hide it when you're around.
- Stand up, speak up, and be heard! If you want something, say so. Go for it! Putting off a decision doesn't make the decision go away; it just makes you behind when you finally get started!
- You are beautiful. Inside and out. Embrace what God gave you and stop wishing to be otherwise.
- Don't be in such a hurry. That goes for driving, specifically, but life in general! Things happen way too fast naturally; don't be in a hurry to speed them along.
- Forgive; forgive; forgive. You've messed up too. Is losing a friendship really worth holding a grudge? Nope! Let it go!
- Work hard and spend less money. I'm not going to give anything away, 16-year old Rabia, but there will come a day when you can't work two jobs and squirrel away money, so do it now. You don't need that new gadget anyway!!
|Obviously not from 1994, but it's close enough!|
#TuesdayTen is hosted by:
And our co-host for June:
We hope you have enjoyed our #TuesdayTen lists! If so, please link up one of your own and share your post using #TuesdayTen!
1) Link up a post, old or new, pertaining to the TuesdayTen topic for this week and add our TuesdayTen button to your post or sidebar.
2) Please do not link up contests, product reviews, or sponsored posts. Links not pertaining to the topic will be removed at the hosts' discretion.
3) Visit your hosts and follow them on social media.
4) Visit as many other linked posts as you can and show those bloggers some love by commenting and/or sharing.
5) By linking up you agree to be subscribed to out #TuesdayTen mailing list. Emails are only sent once a week and you can unsubscribe at any time. If you would like to be added to the mailing list without linking up, click here.
Don't forget to add the #TuesdayTen badge to your post or homepage!