Now that Lent is over, I don't have to stay away from snack and sweets completely, but I'd like to keep my consumption lower than it was before. I could probably listen to my advice to the kids and have just one piece a day.
With the recent Easter holiday and in honor of National Jelly Bean Day, Lisa and I thought it would be a good time to list our 10 favorite candies.
My Favorite Candies:
- Gummy bears/worms
- Reece's Peanut Butter Cups
- York Peppermint Patties
- Strawberry Candies
- Starburst Jelly Beans
- Lemon Heads
Your Tuesday Ten hostesses are:
1) Link up a post, old or new, pertaining to the TuesdayTen topic for this week and add our TuesdayTen button to your post or sidebar.
2) Please do not link up contests, product reviews, or sponsored posts. Links not pertaining to the topic will be removed at the hosts' discretion.
3) Visit your hosts and follow them on social media.
4) Visit as many other linked posts as you can and show those bloggers some love by commenting and/or sharing.
5) By linking up you agree to be subscribed to out #TuesdayTen mailing list. Emails are only sent once a week and you can unsubscribe at any time. If you would like to be added to the mailing list without linking up, click here.
Come link up again next Tuesday, April 29 for World Wish Day, when the topic will be 10 Wishes You'd Love to Wish!
Don't forget to add the #TuesdayTen badge to your post or homepage!