Meal planning is a great thing! Until you forget to do it. I've been pretty good lately, but there are still some weeks where the plan doesn't work, or there are no leftovers on leftover night. I had one of those nights recently and had to make something up with what we had on hand and it actually turned out really well. It was also super quick and very easy. Try it out and see what you think!
Roasted Sausage, Potatoes, and Brussels Sprout
- kielbasa sausage cut into disks
- 4-5 potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- fresh Brussels Sprout, cut in quarters
- 2-3 cloves of garlic (according to your preference), minced
- olive oil
- Prepare your sausage, potatoes, and Brussels sprout and put them in a glass baking dish
- Sprinkle with minced garlic
- Drizzle olive oil over the top and toss gently to mix
- Place in 400 degree oven for 20-25 minutes or until the sausage is cooked and the potatoes and Brussels sprouts are soft. Stir it around once or twice during that time.
Frances and Henry loved it, as well as Ken and I. I don't take Benjamin's opinion into consideration because he only eats cereal and rice most of the time.