10 Things I've Found in My Washer Lately
- Clean clothes--technically the only thing I should be finding in my washer.
- Tissues--standard washer fare, right?
- Mulch--As I told someone yesterday, I have probably found the equivalent of an entire tree in my washing machine the past few weeks.
- Mustard Packets--Finally figured this one out! Frances gets them off the condiment bar at school and then eats them. The mustard, I mean. As in she sucks the mustard out of the packet and then sticks the packet in her pocket. We had a conversation about this and she's either stopped eating mustard or she's started throwing the packets in the trash.
- A Matchbox car--Not sure which son left it in his pocket.
- Grocery coupons--I guess I have to claim this one. I must have left them in my pocket after a shopping trip. Thankfully they were the ones I wouldn't have used.
- A baseball--I have no clue; don't even ask!!
- A Hanger--Gives you an idea how well I sort my clothes before I put them in, huh?
- Foam letter--Our bathtub toys sit right next to the hamper, so I guess it fell in the pile that way.
- Nothing--That's right!! For one day last week, I was totally caught up on all the laundry. (Only lasted a day though.)
P.S.: Still lovin' my Woolzies in the dryer!! No static, even with summer heat!