I'm linking up with Venassa over at "A Life of Our Own" to answer some random questions
1. What's your dream job? It has to be an actual job that exists.
I love my job and I love the people I work with, but I have honestly dreamed about an archaeologist or a crime scene investigator. I don't think I could actually be a crime scene investigator because of all the gore and sadness, but I could totally rock the khaki shorts and pith helmet to hang out in the sun all day long looking for dinosaur bones.
2. What's your biggest cooking or baking fail?
Does it count if I was 11? I wanted to make cookies and the recipe called for 1 1/4 cups of butter. I read it as "eleven fourths" which my math obsessed brain triumphantly deduced was 2 and 3/4 cups. Needless to say, these cookies were a huge flop...or more accurately a drip. All over the sides of the pan and in to the oven.
3. What's the largest age gap between you and someone you dated? And the age gap between you and your current partner?
I think I've pretty much always dated people around my own age. When I was a freshman in high school I dated a junior, but if you want to go by intellectual age or maturity, there wasn't much difference!! Ken and I are 1 year, one month and one week apart.
4. Where do you spend most of your internet time?
Facebook and blog hopping. I think more on the blog hopping because there doesn't seem to be as much going on on facebook lately.
5. When you were a kid, what names did you swear you were going to name your children, that you wouldn't now?
When I was younger I was going to have a girl named Penelope Gwendolyn. Her nickname would have been "Penguin." I had a bit of an obsession!!