Happy Columbus Day!!Whatever your feelings on Columbus Day, it is never-the-less a holiday in the US. Let's celebrate discoveries today!!
10 Things I have Discovered
- That I can do a lot of things if I just set my mind to it.
- That following a toddler's directions can still lead to "you do it wong!" no matter how well you listen.
- That a great place for second hand clothes (for me) is at the Salvation Army Thrift Store.
- $5 under the couch when I rearranged the living room!
- That having children changes your life dramatically.
- Everybody has secrets.
- If you take the time to change your attitude about things, you can improve most situations.
- Anything worth having in life, is worth working hard for.
- Looking back, all of my trials have been growing pains.
- God answers all of our prayers. He just uses His own wisdom and timing; not ours.