1. The tale is told of teeth marks in butter*.
2. Alaska is something that always makes me think of my ancestors.
3. To ensure the future, we must educate the present.
4. Reading is a fine thing.
5. It's never too late to learn something new.
6. I like to scribble notes on the back of an old receipt.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to baked chicken and movie night with the kids, tomorrow my plans include the boys' triathlon and Henry's soccer game and Sunday, I want to go to Mass and then relax!
*We tell this tale in our house, but I don't think I've ever written it down. Once when Frances was little (maybe 3 or 4) I was planning in baking some cookies (or maybe a cake). I left a stick of butter on the counter to soften while I was puttering around the house doing some other things. When I came back to start baking, I found itty-bitty teeth marks in my stick of butter. Frances tells this story to illustrate to people how much she likes butter!
You can play along (or just see other people's answers) here:
Please leave a comment if you stop by!