- Monday--Ken works late and the kids are with my parents. I will be home alone for dinner, so I will just have left-overs. The frig is full, so this is probably a good thing.
- Tuesday--Ken gets off early in the day, so he can fix dinner. We will eat grilled pork chops, mashed potatoes, and broccoli.
- Wednesday--Ken works late. We will have quesadillas with chicken and mushrooms, rice and mixed fruit.
- Thursday--Frances has her Pre-School Graduation picnic, so we will have dinner at the park. I should make some potato salad to bring.
- Friday--Ken gets off early in the day. We will eat grilled steaks, baked potatoes, and green beans.
- Saturday--Ken closes, so it's just me and the kiddos. We will eat baked ham, pasta and mixed vegetables.
- Sunday--We have our Graduation Brunch after Mass, so that will count as lunch. For dinner we will have kielbasa, rice and corn.
Monday, June 1, 2009
Meal Plan Monday
Last week went really well for me in terms of preparing dinners. I even had a night where I was running from one thing to another and slightly behind. It is the kind of night where I would typically pick up fast food for the kids. But since I had a menu all planned out already, I followed it and saved us some money and preservatives! Here's what this week looks like: