Praise the Lord! Stellan is home, and his MckMama is (mostly) back to her
I have had a hard week because of a fundraising auction that our preschool put together, so I have lots of really good "Bad Mommy" stories. Of course, none of this actually happened:
- My kids did NOT sleep in their clothes at all this week.
- They also did NOT eat dinner past 8:00 ever. Especially not two or three times.
- They did NOT eat chicken nuggets twice in the same day, either, But if that had happened, they would have at least been from two different restaurants.
- I did NOT act like a total &!T@# to my husband and mother because I was tired and cranky.
- I also did NOT make any mental lists about how much (or more appropriately; how little) other people helped with the auction so that I could grumble about it in my head and be mad at them.