- No matter how large the basket is, there are only ever 2-3 pieces of my clothes? I wear clothes every day, just like the rest of my family.
- Socks never get into the same load with their mates? I have a whole basket full of socks that need to be matched, but have been orphaned.
- There is always some piece of clothing that I don't recognize? Who is doing all this shopping? Certainly not me.
- There is always a toy in the basket? Today is was a plastic bracelet that I have never seen before (see above).
- I end up with tissues everywhere? I know this is my fault because I am always sticking tissues in my pockets, but after that "Chapstick incident" I always rememeber to check the pockets.
- I am blogging about laundry at 6:30 in the morning?
Monday, April 13, 2009
Ponderings on Laundering
I have noticed these strange tidbits with every load of laundry that I do. Can anyone explain why: