- Climb precariously on top of the cabinet and get down a mixing bowl.
- Crack three eggs into the bowl. Make sure to drip egg on the counter top and down the front of the cabinet doors.
- Add a few spoonfuls of cranberry sauce and applesauce. Put spoon back in spoon cup.
- Whisk again.
- Put mixture in microwave for "too long."
- Eat...three bites...and then refuse because it "doesn't taste right."
- Eat cereal like a normal person.
This is a great way to get rid of those holiday leftovers. And I do mean "get rid of" because this went right into the trash can after the first three bites.