- I did not eat donuts for breakfast three days this week. That would be unhealthy, and I would never do such a thing! Not me!
- I did not put in a 3-hour DVD of Bible stories on Saturday so I could take a nap. I mean even it I was tired from getting up at 5;30 am for a CPR and First Aid class, I would never stoop to the electronic babysitter for such a long period of time. No way! Not me!
- I did not send my son to school wearing his sister's socks because I could not find any of his. That would be silly. And people would probably notice. It wasn't me!
- And speaking of my son, I most certainly did not allow the teachers at day care to dress him up in a pink velour dress with white marabou trim. And if that ever did happen, I would NEVER take pictures of it so I could laugh about it later! Uh-uh! Not me!
- I did not give away an entire package of cupcakes to another teacher because I did not want to deal with the mess. That would be wrong! Not me!
- Also, I did not write this post on Sunday evening because I had a really funny item to post and I wanted to make sure that I got it written down. It was also not me that FORGOT to deny the story that made me write this post in the first place!! Wasn't me!!
- Speaking of forgetting--it was NOT me who, after waking up at 5:30 am on a Saturday for CPR class, forgot to nurse my son! After all, I remembered to pack his yogurt for breakfast. I remembered the extra car seat and the stroller. I would certainly NEVER forget to nurse my son. No way! Not me!!
- I heard a rumor that some dummy created a schedule for the teens who wanted to proclaim the readings at Mass. I heard that this big dummy sent out the wrong dates and then sent out another email to correct the dates while still attaching the wrong schedule. Said dummy finally fixed the problem with a very early email this morning-but it was NOT ME!
How about you? What have you not done lately?
Monday, October 20, 2008
Not Me Monday
It's been a few weeks since I participated, but I thought I would give it another try. This past week was quite busy and mostly successful.