Today is National Hammock Day, so it's a good day to think about relaxing and hanging out. Along those lines, I present to you my favorite ways to relax.
1. Reading a good book on the couch
2. Sitting in a chair in the front yard, soaking up rays on a hot day
3. Taking a bubble bath
4. Calling in sick for a mental health day and enjoying the silence of my house
5. Going for a drive with no destination in mind
6. Convincing the kids to "fix" my hair and letting them brush it
7. Rocking in the rocking chair while the kids are drifting off to sleep
8. Vegging out with some games on my phone or iPad.
9. Going to bed early and creating a dream to (hopefully) enter into
10. Using a new lotion or hand scrub for some aroma therapy
Now all I need is a few more hours in each day to enjoy these pursuits! How about you? What's your favorite way to relax? Tell me in the comments or create your own post to link up!
#TuesdayTen is hosted by:
We hope you have enjoyed our #TuesdayTen lists! If so, please link up one of your own and share your post using #TuesdayTen!
1) Link up a post, old or new, pertaining to the TuesdayTen topic for this week and add our TuesdayTen button to your post or sidebar.
2) Please do not link up contests, product reviews, or sponsored posts. Links not pertaining to the topic will be removed at the hosts' discretion.
3) Visit your hosts and follow them on social media.
4) Visit as many other linked posts as you can and show those bloggers some love by commenting and/or sharing.
5) By linking up you agree to be subscribed to out #TuesdayTen mailing list. Emails are only sent once a week and you can unsubscribe at any time. If you would like to be added to the mailing list without linking up, click here.
Don't forget to add the #TuesdayTen badge to your post or homepage!